Login to your Ebook Here
You'll receive your login info via email.
This new membership site will include:
- District-wide access with individual logins and progress tracking to monitor completion of training videos
- Special resources for key staff (Body Activated Learning Site Coordinators) to support school-wide initiatives and educate parents
- Access to the video library of sensory-based exercise sequences and the online Body Activated Learning Handbook
- Downloadable resources to design a plan for all levels of intervention and support under RTI
Become an empowered School District
- Learn how to implement a school-wide Body Activated Learning initiative
- Online training for all staff throughout the school year
- Access to printable resources, training videos, and our library of Energize and Restore classroom movement sequences
- Training for contractors and related service staff to foster collaboration for children with identified needs
- Receive the guidance and resources your need to make an actionable plan to help your child succeed
Meet Aubrey Schmalle, OTR/L
Aubrey Schmalle is a pediatric occupational therapist specializing in evaluation of a child's sensory-learning profile in order to facilitate collaboration between school-based professionals to develop comprehensive support plans to meet the needs of individual learners while also being easily embedded in to whole-class strategies for all learners. In a digital generation, it is more important than ever to understand the way that the brain learns and connects information while balancing the use of screens for education and leisure.
Aubrey's passion for empowering children, families, and professionals inspired the creation of the Body Activated Learning framework to support the body foundation for attention and learning with the unique needs of a digital generation in mind.